From part inspection with our coordinate measuring machines to laser measurement, we have many of the latest technologies in metrology at our disposal. Thanks to our measuring procedures and our quality management system, we can offer you high quality from prototype to series production and guarantee consistent reproducibility and, if required, seamless batch traceability.
For tool production, we manufacture the active parts of your tools exactly according to your samples using scanning processes and reverse engineering, even without CAD data. On request, we will be happy to send you a measured initial sample including an initial sample test report.
We are very familiar with the requirements of the DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 quality standard. By creating and constantly optimizing test plans, regular internal and external audits, constant monitoring of the production process and the dimensional accuracy of the manufactured parts, we guarantee a consistent quality standard.
Test documentation in accordance with VDA is possible by arrangement. This makes us the ideal partner for high-precision measurements, which are essential for seamless process and quality monitoring from development through production to delivery.
This makes us the ideal partner for high-precision measurements, which are essential for seamless process and quality monitoring from development through production to delivery.
For us, thinking in µ means precision, passion and the pursuit of unique quality. It is not only our motto, but also our promise to you!
GDH – measure, scan, reproduce.
- Consistent quality standard through the creation of inspection plans, regular internal audits and comprehensive control measures
- If required, our precise measuring technology enables production according to existing samples (without corresponding CAD data)
- Certification according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015
Measurement methods used
- Tactile measuring methods
- Optical measurement methods
- 2D/3D measurement method
- Scanner process
- Check against data record
- Coating thickness measurement
- Air-conditioned measuring rooms
- X-ray fluorescence analysis
- Measurement of residual magnetism
- Measurement of surface tension